The slow, long cooking time maximizes the flavor and nutrition of the broth. Stock is often made from just bones and vegetables (no meat), and simmered for a much shorter time—a couple of hours at the most.
- No need to reconstitute/add water. Straight out of the pouch, our broths are ready for action
- Microwave in the pouch or pour into a pot to heat on the stovetop
- Refrigerate any unused portions for up to a week after opening.
- Store unopened pouches at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Do not store pouches in the freezer. When frozen, the package barrier breaks down and the use-by date is no longer reliable.
- Paleo friendly
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Dairy free
- Sugar free
- Low sodium (Unsalted Chicken Bone Broth only)
- USDA certified organic
- Made using chickens raised with no antibiotics or hormones
- All natural, with no artificial ingredients and minimal processing
- To keep bacterial growth at bay, do not let the broth rest between 41 and 141 degrees Fahrenheit for more than 4 hours
- Multiple defrosts and refreezes may affect the flavor of the broth
I absolutely love the new packages for the broth. The pour spout makes the packaging so easy to use! I love this broth and its versatility — I used it as a ramen base one day and drank the rest from a mug a couple days later. The flavors are so good! My only wish is that you could fit more broth in a pouch 🙂 but then it wouldn’t fit in the fridge…
— Morgan W.