Fancy & easy weeknight tortellini
Cook tortellini in broth to easily create a light and delicious sauce. Perfect for weeknights.
Servings: 3 people
- 12 oz tortellini any flavor, we use 4 cheese
- 1.5 cups Taking Stock Foods Classic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1.5 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh thyme optional
- 2 scallions, sliced optional
- grated parmesan to taste
- In a large saucepan with a lid, bring Taking Stock Foods Classic Chicken Bone Broth to a boil. Add tortellini, decrease heat to maintain a rapid simmer, cover and cook 2 minutes short of tortellini package instructions.
- Remove lid and allow broth to reduce for the final 2 minutes of cooking. Stir in butter to melt and make a sauce.
- Stir in thyme, if using.
- Garnish with scallions and parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
Our product demonstrator, Ardell, recommended cooking pasta this way when she sampled our broth in stores. Lots of customers loved the recommendation!