Dumplings with bone broth and tender veggies
Surround your favorite frozen dumplings with bone broth and veggies, sprinkle with cheese and you've got an excellent dinner on the table in 15 minutes. This is a mash-up of Asian flavors and rich American fare (we use butter to cook and garnish with parmesan), which makes it special and comforting.
- 8-12 frozen dumplings We like Trader Joe's pork gyoza potstickers
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 cups Taking Stock Foods Classic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1.5 cups green cabbage, shredded Can substitute packaged coleslaw mix
- .75 cups frozen peas
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add dumplings crimp side up and cook until brown on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Flip to the side and brown for 2 minutes longer.
- Add cabbage and 1/4 cup of Taking Stock Classic Chicken Bone Broth and cover the skillet. Cook for 4 more minutes, until the cabbage is tender.
- Add the remaining Taking Stock Classic Chicken Bone Broth and bring to a boil. Add the frozen peas and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into two bowls and serve with parmesan cheese on the side.