Pasta cooked in broth with cheese and broccoli
Cook pasta directly in bone broth to create an amazing base for a cheesy sauce. This recipe is a go-to choice for toddlers and other selective eaters.
- 2 cups Taking Stock Foods Unsalted Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup acini de pepe pasta, or other small pasta shape
- 1 head broccoli chopped fine
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- toasted almonds to serve, optional
- In a medium saucepan, bring Taking Stock Foods Unsalted Chicken Bone Broth to a boil.
- Add pasta, turn heat down to a low simmer and cover pot. Cook for 15 minutes.
- When pasta has cooked, add broccoli, stir, and cover. Let sit for 5 more minutes.
- Add butter and cheese, stir to combine.
- Garnish with almonds.