Spicy Sunny-side Up Overnight Savory Oats
Do you smother your breakfast in hot sauce? If so, this is the dish for you! Fry up an egg and stir in hot sauce to our Overnight Savory Oats to bring the heat to your breakfast table.
- 1 batch Overnight Savory Oats
- 1 tsp oil or butter, for cooking
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp hot sauce we use Korean gouchujang paste
- Prepare or reheat 1 batch of overnight savory oats.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Crack sunny-side up eggs directly into a frying pan and cook until white is set and yolk is still runny, 5-8 minutes.
- Stir hot sauce into Overnight Savory Oats.
- Portion oats into two bowls, and serve hot with 1 egg on top of each.