Smoked Sausage and Sauerkraut Overnight Savory Oats
Crispy sausage and sauerkraut are a classic combination for a reason: they taste great! Add filling steel cut oats to fill up your tummy to start - or finish - your day right.
- 1 batch Overnight Savory Oats we use kielbasa
- 4 oz precooked smoked sausage we use kielbasa
- 1 oz sauerkraut (fermented cabbage)
- Prepare or reheat 1 batch of overnight savory oats.
- Slice the sausage into thin coins.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and cook sausage until beginning to brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Add sausage to heated overnight savory oats. Garnish with sauerkraut. Serve hot.