Raw zucchini salad
6 ingredients. Ready in a snap. Perfect for hot weather noshing.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 zucchini rinsed
- 1 clove garlic peeled and smashed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- Into a medium sized bowl, slice the zucchini very thin using a mandoline or knife.
- Add crushed garlic clove, olive oil and salt. Toss to coat, taking care to get between the zucchini slices which stick together.
- Add the lemon juice. Toss again.
- Marinate for 15 minutes or up several hours, you can eat it right away as well but the garlic flavor will not be strong. Serve room temperature or cold, topping with pine nuts when you're ready to eat.