Smokey kale soup
Andouille chicken sausage provides the smoke in this recipe. Smoked paprika can be substituted if you use a different type of sausage.
Servings: 2 people
- Sauce pan
- 2 Cups Taking Stock Unsalted Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 Cup Sweet Potato, chopped into 1 inch sized chunks (leave skin on for more fiber and texture)
- 6 Oz Precooked Sausage, sliced (we love andouille chicken sausage)
- 1/2 Tsp Smoked paprika (optional, if not using sausage with a smokey flavor)
- 1 Cup Kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring Taking Stock Unsalted Chicken Bone Broth to a simmer.
- Add sweet potato and simmer for 2-3 minutes, until just starting to become tender.
- Add sausage and kale (as well as smoked paprika, if using) and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve hot.