Infuse Taking Stock organic chicken bone broth with fresh ingredients for a new sipping experience.
Taking Stock bone broths are good enough to drink, we developed the recipe to be the best tasting bone broth. Even so, if you’re trying to enjoy the benefits of bone broth every day, adding a new flavor will literally spice things up! Here’s how to do it.
Bring your bone broth to a simmer. Add extra ingredients while bringing the broth up to temperature. The longer the add-in ingredients sit in the hot broth, the more powerful their flavor will be.
Mix and match adding up to three ingredients to 8-ounces of broth
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Orange, Lemon, or Grapefruit Juice.
- 1 teaspoon whole Coriander, Cumin, Cardamom, or Fennel seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Turmeric, Cinnamon, or Ginger powders.
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika or Cayenne Pepper powders.
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Sage or Tarragon.
- 1 teaspoon fresh Oregano, Rosemary, or Thyme.
- 1 Tablespoon Lemongrass, Ginger, Galangal, or Turmeric roots.
We hope this list inspires you to be creative. Let us know what you come up with @takingstockfoods on Facebook and Instagram!